California’s fourth-largest city, with more than 800,000 residents, has transformed into a tech-startup and social-media mecca that’s home to Twitter, Uber and Airbnb. Their highly paid workers are driving housing prices to levels out of reach even for those with six-figure salaries.
Hours & Info1-206-954-1099M-F: 8:00a - 8:00p
S-Sun: 9:00a - 7:00p
- The city that solved homelessness
- 5 questions to help you plan for buying a home:
- Seattle sphere craze continues with giant dome planned atop skyscraper
- Seattle millennials think that to buy a starter condominium they would need $41,720 for the standard down payment of 20 percent….
- Seattle housing market tops nation in bidding wars and price gains
brokercandice on Parking in Seattle – New… Jennifer on Parking in Seattle – New…